Types of Information We Collect
- Personal Information. This is information that directly or indirectly identifies you, such as your name, email address, or other identifying information about you, or that would, when combined with other information you provide or that is broadly available, be likely to identify you.
- Other Information. Other Information is information that, by itself, does not individually identify you, such as browser type, operating system, technical data, and usage. We may link together different types of Other Information or link Other Information to Personal Information. For example, we may combine your IP Address/Domain Name combination with Personal Information you provide us such as your home address, telephone number and email address.
Ways We Collect Information
- Information You Give Us:
- We collect information that you provide to us, for example, when requesting an estimate, access to special offers, or to schedule a service, you may provide us with Personal Information such as your home address, telephone number and email address.
- Forms on the Site (including Online Coupon forms) may ask you to submit information about yourself, including name, postal and email address, telephone number, products in which you may be interested and other information for you to provide at your own discretion. You furnish this information at your option, but we will not be able to process your request without certain information.
- Information We Get From Your Use of the Site:
- Log Information:
- For each visitor to the Site, our web server automatically recognizes and stores the visitor’s IP Address/Domain Name combination. Your computer, tablet, or mobile phone automatically provides this information each time you log on unless you’ve activated blocking technology available in some browsers.
- We may collect certain and store device event information such as details of how you used the Site, crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Computer, Tablet or Mobile Telephone Information: We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, device sensors and mobile network information including phone number) and device sensors and related information. Maid Brigade may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your account. We will comply with the usage/license restrictions and requirements applicable to the device from which the information comes.
- Local Storage Information: We may collect and store information (including Personal Information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Log Information:
How We Use Information We Collect
- To respond to questions that you may have.
- To provide products or services you request.
- If you submit a resume to work at Maid Brigade, we may use it for hiring decisions and retain the resume or information in it for our own records or in order to contact you later.
- To inform you of updates regarding Maid Brigade or services or products that may be of interest to you.
- To provide administrative notices or communications applicable to your use of the Site.
- To manage your participation in events and other promotions where you have signed up for such events and promotions.
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- To analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies.
- To analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our Site including mobile applications and social media assets.
- To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities.
- To improve our customer service.
- To respond to and support customers regarding their use of the Site.
- To comply with all applicable legal requirements, regulations as well as guidelines or requirements of independent certification organizations.
- To, on occasion, send emails to visitors about special offers and updates to our website. Should you receive an unwanted marketing email from Maid Brigade, you may “unsubscribe” or send an email to email@example.com to be removed from future direct emails. We may, however, continue to email you regarding your account or other matters that are not primarily marketing.
How We Share Information We Collect
- to comply with the law including disclosure to regulatory agencies;
- to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements;
- following a subpoena or other legal process in order to protect against fraud or investigate a criminal or civil matter;
- to protect against attacks on our systems or other fraudulent or inappropriate behavior;
- when Maid Brigade believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect Maid Brigade’s rights and interests, third parties, or the public at large; or
- to exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How We Protect Your Information
- Information You Share: Our Site may let you share information with others publicly. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines or otherwise further disclosed.
- Social Media Accounts: Maid Brigade maintains various social network accounts such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Please note that comments and information that you leave in such settings are likely to be broadly visible and may not be controlled by Maid Brigade. We therefore are not responsible for any information or messages you leave in such settings or for how such information may be used by others.
- Accessing and Updating your Personal Information: If you provide us with information or create an account in order to access or receive Resources, we may or may not be able to provide you with access to your Personal Information. If information that we control about you is incorrect, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it (unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes). When updating your Personal Information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. If you are unable to verify your identity, or if verification is not possible, we may not complete your request.
Third Party Links
Do Not Track
Information for California Residents
- Annual gross revenues in excess of 25 million dollars ($25,000,000);
- Receive or disclose the personal information of 50,000 or more California residents, households, or devices on an annual basis; or
- Derive 50% or more of their annual revenue from selling California residents’ personal information.